Saturday 17 September 2011

Study finds competition in video games, not violence, causes aggression

http://search.proquest.com.ezproxy.aut.ac.nz/docview/887134689/131CC08FC4C3A936074/24?accountid=8440

This article is based on new Canadian led research that claims that video games can lead to aggressive behavior, however it is not the violence in the game itself that leads to this, but it is the more so the competitive aspect of the games. showing that non violent games that are however still competitive can also lead to aggressive behavior, and not just violent killing games.

4 comments:

  1. These are the great blogs; I assure you that I really enjoyed a lot in reading. here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought haven’t read such distinctive material anywhere else on-line.clashofclansonline.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I was searching for the blogs for many times, now I have reached at the right place.mobile game

    ReplyDelete